If you ask me what is my go to hair style I would say open hair with loose curls. Lately I am in soo much in love with this hairstyle which you can observe in my videos 😉 in every other video I am in this hairstyle (subscribe to my YouTube channel omnistyles and Instagram for more updates) So I was getting request to share how I curl my hair and if I can share any simple steps or hacks with you. SO here I am with this post.
Let me share few steps which I follow every time I curl my hair:
- Wash your hair with moisturizing shampoo and do not forget to apply conditioner
- Before curling make sure your hair is completely dry. If you are in hurry just blow dry them (watch the tutorial here)
- Now apply heat protecting spray to protect your hair from heat damage. I use Tone&Guy heat protecting spray, this product works well on my hair.
- After that take your curling rod, I recently bought Vega VHCH4 long curling rod which is amazing, it makes curling soo easy and I really enjoy doing it.
- Press every curl in between your palm to set them and when you are done just spray a setting spray. I have berina mega hold hair spray.
Following these simple steps, you can easily curl your hair like a pro. Also keep practicing because practice makes perfect.
Watch Full Video Here:
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: