I recently started using false eye lashes and I have also share a video on my first time to apply falsies, if you are interested you may watch it here. So, after purchasing falsies the next question comes is “ki kon sa achcha eyelash glue use kare? There are quite few options in market but most of them are also expensive. But at the same time, we don’t want to use something which will give some irritation to eyes. Keeping all these things in mind I am going to share two eyelash glue options with you, they are from the brands Ardell and Triton. Scroll down to read more about these products 🙂
To know more about Ardell click here
Easy to use:
- Apply eye lash gum sparingly to lash strip (NEVER apply directly to your eyes)
- Wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become sticky
- Position eye lashes slightly above natural lash and press across entire lash
To Remove Lashes:
– Gently peel lash strip from outer to inner corner of lid
Here I have two options one is from Ardell which I guess everyone knows and the second one is from Triton which was new to me, when I visited PAC store Bangalore, there I got to know about this product and I thought to give it a try to let you guys know whether it works as good as Ardell or not.
- Both the products come in white color small tube(of 7gm) with a nozzle which make application easy. Ardell retails for INR375 and Triton for INR 125. They have shelf life of 24months from the mfg. date
- Ardell dries up in dark black color whereas Triton is milky white in color, after drying it becomes transparent and look natural (Made in Korea)
- Both of them smells chemically.
- Ardell has thick consistency which dries up little fast where as Triton glue is on runny side and takes good time to become sticky(ready to apply).
- Both of them are waterproof. I feel that Ardell glue last long as compared to triton
- I am pretty much comfortable with both the brands, I do not notice any irritation from either of them.
- Overall both of them are good at their job but when it comes to pricing Triton is pocket friendly.
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: