Now a days stress has become a part of our life. This stress can lead many health and mental problems. One of which is hair fall issue. To have healthy hair you should follow nice hair care routine which includes oil, shampoo and conditioner on regular basis according to hair type. So today I am going to discuss about Keyur Poshak Shampoo from Ayush Therapy.
INR 310 for 200ml
24 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Bhringaraj – It nourishes and promotes lustrous growth of your hair. It has darkening properties and is therefore considered a natural dye
- Yashtimadhu – It is known for its natural conditioning properties that make your hair soft and smooth
- Amla – It has an overall rejuvenating effect. It prevents premature graying, balding and also promotes better growth of hair.
- Henna – It has a unique cooling property which calms your senses, soothes your mind and gets rid of an itchy scalp.
Keyur poshak shampoo brings you the goodness of nature in a unique Ayurvedic formulation. It not only conditions deeply but also strengthens hair to make it silky, smooth and bouncy with the shine of health. Pamper your hair with its rich lather and enchanting fragrance.
Direction for Use:
Apply keyur poshak shampoo to wet hair. Gently massage with fingertips into the scalp in a circular motion for a rich, creamy lather. Rinse thoroughly for shiny bouncy and healthy hair.
This product comes in white color plastic bottle which has flip and screw cap both but the flip cap is not sturdy hence it is not travel friendly. I hope this is the problem for this particular bottle only. It has got some powdery fragrance which is not over powering and it is green in color. It has medium consistency not too thick and not too runny. As mentioned in the directions I take enough amount of product in a mug and dilute it with water, then gently massage my scalp first and then move on to the length. After massaging for 2 minutes I rinse it with normal water. It easily removes oil from my hair and leave my scalp clean. It gives nice shine and make my hair soft but I need to apply conditioner to get best results.
- Lathers well.
- Powdery fragrance which is not over powering.
- Cleanses scalp nicely.
- Removes oil in one wash.
- It has got natural ingredients.
- Leaves hair soft and shiny.
- Packaging is not sturdy hence it is not travel friendly.
- Need to apply conditioner for best result.
Buy it From:
If you are looking for a product which has goodness of natural ingredients and you can use it twice or thrice a week then you may give this one a try. Apply conditioner for best results.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: PR Sample
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: