In winters my skin behaves very weird, sometimes it becomes very nice and even but sometimes it is very dry, flaky and patchy. My skin is very sensitive so I have to take extra care of it, that’s why I like to use most of the herbal products and homemade d.i.y (do it yourself) face masks/scrubs. So to deal with this skin issue I ll share my current favorite d.i.y face mask which is very easy to make because i am going to use three basic ingredients which are easily available in our own kitchen 🙂
To make this face mask we need:
- 1 tsp of cocoa powder just in case if you don’t have it use chocolate powder : It Prevent sunburns, Get glowing skin and improves skin texture
- 1 tsp of coffee powder : It Exfoliate dead skin, Brighten the face, helps in Moisturizing and relaxing, It also Removes black spots of acne scars.
- 1 tsp of honey: It is a rich source of flavonoids and antioxidants, great anti-aging agent and moisturizer
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Apply it on face with the help of face mask brush or with figures.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water
- Pat dry your face
- It makes skin soft, smooth and moisturized instantly.
- Reduces puffiness and redness on skin
- If used twice a week for one month, it will help in removing pigmentation or any pimple/acne marks
Watch full Video here
Hope you all did find it helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: