So today i am going to share my reviews of my current favorite foundation which is ” colorseesnce HD foundation”. I am using this product for quite sometime and i am pretty happy with this product. So lets see what all i liked about this product:
INR 590 for 30ml
36 months from date of mgf.
- It makes the skin smooth and flawless.
- Its active ingredients helps the skin in revitalizing and correcting visible signs of ageing.
- Ideal make up for everyday use or professional use.
- it has SPF 20.
- It covers skin imperfections, flawless while remaining invisible.
- From day one i am in love with this foundation because it suits my skin so well.
- I am in shade HDF-1 and this the perfect match for my skin tone.
- This is easily blend able. i apply this product with the help of foundation brush.
- You need not to set it with compact powder but if you have oily skin you can.
- It stays for good 6 to 7 hours.
- It is photo ready foundation.
- You can easily find it in drugstores or online.
- It comes in hard plastic pump bottle which makes it hygienic and travel friendly.
- But the cap of this bottle is very flimsy ( by mistake it fell down, bottle was safe but the cap got creaked).
- Its price is also decent.
- It has very strong smell which i don’t like. But after applying it fades off.
- Not good for too dry skin, it will give dry patches.
So, if you have combination skin type and you are looking for good decently priced foundation then you can give it a try.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: