So today I am going to do a review of an eye makeup, product from color essence the long wear gel eye liner. So let’s see what all I like about this product:
INR 499 for 3 gm
36 months from the date of manufacturing
- I like this product because it does pretty much what it claims.
- Starting with the texture of the product which is quite nice, it does not dry out so quickly like other gel liners. So you get enough time to make a perfect liner.
- It is waterproof, smudge proof and it stays for around 8 hours which it the best part.
- You have to use makeup remover or oil (olive or baby oil).
- It comes with a brush which does its work well and you need not to buy another brush for applying the liner.
- As it says that this product is safe for sensitive eyes I totally agree because it does not sting or irritate my eyes which I like the most.
- It comes in a plastic container which makes it travel friendly.
- Easily available in drugstores or online.
So over all its a good product, I like it and if you are looking something like this gel liner u can definitely give it a try.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: