I have looked for a pan sticks for a long time and finally I bought this coloressence pan stick in shade FS 1 natural brown, I have mentioned this product in my June vlog (https://youtu.be/bc7JoN128AY). It’s been a month that I am using this product so it’s a right time to give my review.
INR 185 for 12.5 gm (buy it)
3 years from the date of mfg
- I bought this pan stick in shade FS 1 natural brown, with name I thought it might be one or two shade darker to my skin tone and I will use it as contouring product.
- But when I received it was not that dark.
- So I decided to use it as makeup base.
- It has good coverage.
- It stays for around 4 hours.
- This product is good for oily and normal to dry skin beauties.
- I have the dry skin so it have me dry patches. So now I use as concealed, that ways it works fine.
- It blends easily but you have to blend it nicely. I like to apply it with figure.
- It has clove oil kind of fragrance. Some people might find it very strong.
- Packaging is decent makes it travel friendly.
- Pricing is affordable.
- It is 100% vegetarian and has no animal ingredients which is a very good part.
- Over all it a good product for lily skin with affordable price. You can definitely give it a try.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: