A month back a company contacted me and sent me Fairfax hair energizes for review propose. Frankly speaking I did not know about this brand earlier. And when I did little research I couldn’t get much information about the company and product. After going through the details provided on the brand’s website I got little impressed and thought to give it a try. Read more to know how it worked for me.
Price: INR 600 for 5ml (buy it)
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of mfg
Ingredients: It is made up of 16 magical herbs mentioned below:
Targetes Erecta (Marigold)
Euphorbia Dracun Martinia
- Reduces Hair Fall
- Improves overall hair quality
Direction for use:
- After shampooing your hair, just add 4-5 drops of Fairfax in 2-3 liters of water to make it Herbal Water and rinse your hair with this water, so you can stay regular with no strict regimen to follow. Shampoo at least 2 times a week and apply immediately after shampoo. For best results we suggest using soft water & an herbal shampoo.
- Use 2-3 drops of Fairfax in your existing hair oil before you use it next time to make it more effective. Gently massage the hair oil on your scalp & leave it overnight.
So initially when I came to know about this product I thought to give it a try but at the same time I was little scared also because it’s a matter of my hair. I had so many questions in my mind what if it doesn’t suit me or if it gave me any side effects. But after going through the details about product,I got answers to my questions. So starting with the packaging it comes in hard cardboard pack and actual product comes in small thick glass bottle which has screw cap. It is quite sturdy and travel friendly but you need to be little careful because it’s a glass bottle. Coming to the fragrance I feel it had got homeopathic medicine kind of scent into it but when I mix it in water the smell disappears which is good otherwise it would’ve bothered my nose. It is concentrated but has watery consistency which easily mixes in water. This can be used in two ways 1. Mix in hair oil or 2. Mix in water. So I have used it in water only. After washing my hair with herbal shampoo I mix 5 to 7 drops in 2 to 3 liter of water and give final rise to my hair and then pat dry. When I used it for first time I couldn’t see any difference in my hair but on regular use I could see that it has made my hair soft, shiny and manageable. It has reduced my hair fall (little bit) I can see baby hair growing hopefully it’s because of this product. Do over all I am impressed with the results of this product but you need to use it for sometime to see visible difference
- Packaging is sturdy
- Travel friendly
- No side effect on me (you can do patch test prior using this product)
- Makes hair soft, shiny and frizz free.
- Reduces hair fall ( depends on person to person)
- Fragrance disappears when mixed in water
- Takes time to show up the results.
I believe that it is an herbal tonic for hair which takes little time to show up the results.
Watch full review:
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: PR Sample
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: