So it was last weekend 10th June I went to VLCC center at HSR Layout, Bangalore to unveil elixir therapy. Elixir therapy is VLCC’s new premium weight loss therapy for a slimmer and younger look.
To know more about the brand click here.
VLCC elixir therapy is a well researched combination of ancient practice and modern science focused on helping the body to heal and rejuvenate itself. Elixir therapy helps the body naturally by using special essential oils, balances the vital energy of Yin and Yang using acupressure points, opens blocked energy channels, helps lymphatic drainage through specialized therapeutic processes and uses modern technologies to accelerate the healing process, accelerating weight loss.
My Take on VLCC Elixir Therapy:
My appointment was at 3 pm on 10th June and reached the center around 2.45 pm. The dietitian Ms. Sonali asked me at what time I had my lunch because there should be at least 1 hour (luckily I had it around 12.30 pm). By the time I explored the center and did a vlog which you can see after reading this blog. So around 3.30 pm my process started. They first checked my BMI (Body Mass Index) and which area of my body has fat accumulated. My BMI came 21.9 which is normal but most of my body fat accumulate on my thighs, which they will take care in this process. Then I was taken to the therapy room and given a gown to change. Ms Pavithra a trained VLCC elixir therapy masseuse. I must say that she did her job so well, she is professional yet friendly. So this is magical 5 in 1 program:
- Meso Press: In this step I was given acupressure starting from my head, neck, back and going down towards the legs. This opens blocked energy, helps in relaxing the body and mind also helps in controlling headaches and migraine.
- Invigorate: In this step I was given full body massage using VLCC detox oil with special stocks first with hands and later with basalt rock stones(those stones were hot). This step was so relaxing I got relief from my back and shoulder pain. It cleanses body toxins and relives water retention. Also reduces stress, anxiety and depression.
- Core MS: This step includes massage with special detox powder. As my problem area is my thighs that’s why she concentrated on that particular area. This powder reduces the cellulite and water retention which result in firming and smoothing of skin.
- Therm FT: This step has infra-red therapy (more like hot pack) which increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. Helps break weight loss plateau and accelerate weight loss.
- Elemental Healing: By using advance appliance of radio frequency which gives skin tightening and reverse the effect of ageing.
After going through 3 hours of this session I observed these results:
- Weight loss in one session- 100gms
- Cm loss for whole body- 10cms
- Cm loss from Problematic area- 3cm
So overall it was nice relaxing session really felt more energetic and refreshed. If you are dealing with weight gain then you can give this therapy a try.
Watch Full Video Here:
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: