I love travelling but fun of travel comes with tiring travel packing. Big question comes what to pack and what not to pack. And when it comes to packing jewellery I always follow these simple hacks to keep my precious pieces intact and well-organized. Let’s read more to know about these hacks 🙂
Use Straws to Keep Dainty Chains:
- A safe way to keep your neck pieces and chains is to put them in between the straw and carry them without having to worry about breaking or the chains getting tangles.
Buttons TO keep Earrings:
- A big size button is so helpful here, you can hang small earrings and studs then put them in a small zip pouch or a box.
- Travel towel can be useful to put your jewellery safely just put them in between towel and wrap it nicely and secure them with hair ties.
- The small tin container or any travel size box can be used ideally for storing small jewellery like studs and pendants that you don’t want to lose or break.
Use baby socks/stockings:
- This can be the smartest way of keeping your jewellery while travelling in your travel bag. This will save your time in going nuts over jewellery storing options and this will work as multipurpose compact deal of storing one necessary thing into another that will let you save a lot of space.
Small Zip Pouch:
- Last but not the least, you may use small zip pouch to keep your pieces separately. Later put these small zip pouches in a bag to make it sit at one place.
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: