Monsoon has started and I wanted some extra nourishment for my hair because you know in monsoon hair becomes very fizzy and difficult to manage so I bought Himalaya protein hair cream because I live herbal products. So let’s see what I like about this product
INR 100 for 175ml
3years from the date of mfg
- So I bought this cream because I wanted some extra nourishment for my hair and I must say that it gives nourishment to my hair.
- My hair feels soft.
- It gives shine as well.
- It is recommended to use it everyday before and after wash but i like to use it once in a week.
- Apply it nicely from root to tip and leave it overnight and next day shampoo it.
- After shampoo when hair are damp apply very little amount on length it will work as a leave in conditioner.
- Don’t take too much otherwise it will make your hair heavy.
- It is easy to apply and wash.
- It has very nice fragrance.
- It is easily available.
- Decently priced.
- Shelf life is good.
- Some might find the packaging little unhygienic. but the container is sturdy which makes it travel friendly.
So if you want some extra moisture for your hair you can give it a try.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: