Most of us suffer from blackheads, do you know why it happens? we believe that it causes due to dirt but actually when pores get clogged with oil and dead skin cells we get blackheads. Several other factors like stress, hormonal changes or excessive use of cosmetic products add to the woes. So here are few very easy DIY home remedies to get rid of them.
Here are some home remedies you can easily make from the ingredients which are easily available in your kitchen. Lets have a look:
Oatmeal: It is an effective natural skin cleanser. It works for all skin types as it does not strip off natural oils from skin.
- Mix 1 tbsp of oatmeal, 2 tbsp of curd, 1 tsp of olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl
- Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash is off with normal water.
Green Tea: It contains antioxidants and vitamins which help in removing excess oil and reduce inflammation. It also protects the skin from future damage.
- Boil one cup of water along with 2 tsp of green tea.
- Pour the mixture in glass bowl.
- Apply it on nose or areas where you have blackheads (when it is lukewarm), leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water, pat dry and apply mild moisturizer.
Lemon Juice: Citric acid woks as natural astringent to remove dead skin. Also it is rich in vitamin C, and acts as an antioxidant to stimulate collagen production and improve skin health.
- Squeeze about 1 tsp of lemon juice in glass bowl add 2 tsp of rose-water in it.
- Dip cotton in mixture and apply.
- Leave it for 10 min and wash with normal water
Use these home remedies once or twice a week and you will get rid of those ugly-looking blackheads because these are home remedies it will take time to cure the problem.
If you are allergic to any of these ingredients then do not use them.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: