Today I am going to give my reviews on Kaya’s refreshing mattifying wipes. Wet wipes are very handy while travelling, so I never miss a small pack of wet wipes. Without wasting time lets jump into the review 😊
To know more about the brand click here.
INR 125 for 30 sheets
24 months from mfg date
- Use Kaya wipes for radiant & healthy skin
- The gentle yet effective ingredients thoroughly cleanse your skin of all dirt, oil and makeup in one simple step
- Mild wipes for oily / acne-prone skin
- Clears pore-clogging impurities and excess oil
Oily and acne-prone skin
The pores in your skin connect to oil glands under the skin. These glands make an oily substance called sebum. When the follicle pore gets clogged, oil gets trapped and a pimple or acne occurs.
If your skin is not healthy, it will reflect on your complexion. The skin needs simple and adequate care to stay healthy and radiant.
The wipes come in off white and lavender plastic (peel off) pack. It has 30 sheets each wipes 15cm x 20cm which is quite good to clean full face. It has goodness of castor oil, chamomile and vitamin E which makes skin feel soft and smooth. The material (nonwoven spunlace fabric) is very gentle on face and I did not give any breakout. It easily cleanses oil, dirt and normal makeup but is not capable to remove waterproof makeup. After wiping it leaves skin a mattifying finish hence it is good for oily to combination skin, dry skin people will need moisturizer post using this wipe. It has mild floral scent to it which is very refreshing. Avoid contact with eyes because it irritates. Over all, it is a nice option for travel purpose.
- Gentle fabric, does not irritate skin
- Pleasant scent
- Good sheet size to clean full face
- Removes non waterproof makeup
- Good for oily to combination skin
- Does not remove waterproof makeup
- Irritate eyes
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: PR Sample
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: