Hello everyone!!! hope you all are doing well
These days I am in love with baking dishes and I am trying them out at home and the results are pretty good because I am getting appreciation from my family members ( I know everyone gets appreciation from their family :P). One of the baking dishes which I tried is white bread, so today I am going to share with you the recipe of white bread. Let’s see what you need for it:
- Maida 2.5 cup
- Milk 1/3 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Yeast 2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Water( lukewarm) 1/2 cup
If you are taking active dry yeast you need not to active it, you can directly add it into maida. But if you are taking dry active yeast, first you need to activate it. So for this what you need to do is: take 1/2 cup luke warm water, add yeast and sugar in it and leave it for 15min in dark place. After 15min yeast will become active and then you can add it in maida.
- Take maida in a bowl. In it add 1/2 tsp sugar( 1/2 tsp was used in activating yeast), salt, activated yeast and oil. Mix it well.
- Add milk and mix it. With the help of lukewarm water knead the soft dough ( like chapati dough).
- Knead it properly for 4-5min so that it will become soft and smooth.
- Take the baking mould, grease it with oil and put dough in it and spread it to the corners.
- Apply little bit of oil on the dough also so that it will not become dry. Cover it with cloth and keep it for 2hr at warm place.
- After 2hr dough will become double means it has fermented properly.
- Now preheat microwave at 200 degree centigrade and bake bread for 25min at same temperature.
- After 25min check you bread, if it’s still little white bake it for another 5min.
- Take it out and let it cool. And your bread is ready.
Do try this recipe at home and I am sure you will love eating fresh bread
Hope you all did find it helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: