I am a big fan of tinted lip balms, they are my go to products on daily life. I like how these lip balms keep my lips hydrated with nice tint of color which looks cool. Coming on to tinted lip balms I really like ones from Maybelline, gala of London and lakme to name a few. Recently Maybelline has launched a new range of baby lips lip balms which has been curated by Alia Bhatt called “Maybelline Alia Loves New York Baby Lips Lip Balm”. This is the limited edition and has four colors: Broadway Red, Brooklyn Bronze, Highline Wine and Manhattan Mauve. I purchased Highline wine because I find this name very interesting 😉 So without wasting much time lets jump into the review.
To know more about the brand click here.
INR 175 for 4gm
3 years from mfg date
- 4 vibrant tints that gives you a flavor of the city’s energy and glam quotient: Broadway red, manhattan mauve, highline wine and brooklyn bronze
- Infused with spf20, formula with vitamin e and coconut oil provides 16 hours of continuous moisture, care and repair
- How to use/apply: Apply in the centre of your upper lip to the outer edges, following the contours of your mouth, then glide across the entire bottom lip, can be worn under lip color
- For optimal protection, re-apply when lips are exposed to strong sun, wind or cold
Maybelline Alia Loves New York Baby Lips Lip Balm comes in a bullet tube which is nicely secured in a small size cardboard which has all cute graphics of New York (very girly 😊) I got the color Highline Wine Because rest of the colors are more of reds and peaches. The retractable tube is very compact, earlier I thought, it is a metal but it’s just a silver color on plastic tube with other New York graphics. It has a color-coded packaging hence it is easy to pick the color. The cap is quite sturdy and closes with click sound which does not open easily and make the product secure. This shade Highline wine is a red color with under tone of red wine. It is very pigmented and moisturizing, you can wear it to your office and college. It lasts long without eating but cannot survive oily food and drinks, hence you need to give a touch up after meals. It keeps my lips hydrated for good 4 to 5 hours. Also, it has very mild sweet smell which is not al all bothering. Over all I like the packaging, formula and the color. Definitely give it a try, it is affordable too 😊 Check the swatch here
- Available in 4 shades
- Shades are suitable for all skin tones
- Moisturizes lip for around 5 hours
- Has SPF20
- Highly pigmented
- Mild scent
- Limited edition
Watch Full Video Here:
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: