Being a beauty blogger and YouTuber I have to do makeup for videos and shoots and I make sure to take it off as soon as I am done with my work. For removing my makeup, I like to use wet wipes (because I have sensitive skin and I feel that baby products work better), I have tried Johnson’s baby and kaya wet wipes which worked well for me. Sometime back I got my hands-on Mother Sparsh wet wipes, it caught my attention because it claims that it is 98% water based wipes and very gentle for skin. So, I thought of trying them and letting you know about my experience. Scroll down to know more about it.
To know more about the brand click here.
INR 175/- For 80 Usable Wipes
24 months from mfg date
- Natural cleanser
- Helps in removing dirt from the skin
- Moisturize the skin naturally and remove dryness.
- Make the skin soft & smooth.
Aloe Vera Extract
- Natural anti-oxidants, helps to keep natural firmness of the skin
- Acts as moisturizer & soothes the skin
- Helps in relieving from inflammation, itching, irritation & blistering
- Make the skin fresh and revitalized
- Effectively forms the protective layer over the skin
- Helps in maintain skin firmness by inducing fine collagen lines formation
- Effectively remove dirt and grime from the skin.
It is well evident that baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own skin. Mother Sparsh Water Wipes are formulated specifically for your baby’s supple, soft & delicate skin. These are the only wipes that contain 98% pure water and aloe Vera extract – a natural moisturizer. Because it is Hypoallergenic, so Mother Sparsh Water Wipes don’t irritate skin instead it cleanses your baby’s sensitive skin without causing uneasiness, allergy and infections. It is also helpful in preventing diaper rash caused due to skin irritation and bacterial infection. Mother Sparsh wipes are the purest wipes with extra moisture that provide gentle sparsh to your baby for keeping your baby comfortable, happy & smiling.
- 98% Water Wipes
- Alcohol free
- Parabens free
- Suitable from birth
- Help avoids from nappy rashes
- Non-woven Spun lace Fabric
- Pleasant fragrance that a sense of freshness and cleanliness
- Enriched with Jojoba oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- pH balanced
- Safe and secure.
How to use:
- Peel front label slowly
- Take out the wipes as needed
- Reseal front label after each use to prevent moisture loss
I do not remember for how long I have been using Johnson’s baby wipes because I feel they do a pretty good job for me, later I tried kaya wet wipes (which I use during travel time only) and now I am in love with Mother Sparsh baby wet wipes. Let me start with the packaging, which is similar to other wet wipes. You need to peel off the reusable sticker, take out wipe and put it back. I really wish if they could have provided a lid lock to make it more secure and long lasting. Wipe size is 15cm x 20cm which is good enough to wipe my face. It is not sticky or greasy. These wipes don’t have any significant smell which will not bother you. Mother Sparsh wipes are plant-based fabric, velvet soft and fully biodegradable (I have done a flame test, In which this wipe did not produce any foul smell and left no resudal, video clip is provided at the end of the post). Other wipes are lotion based which gives irritation to sensitive skin whereas Mother Sparsh wipes are 98% water based which is as good as cotton and water. It helps in removing non-water proof makeup and provides a bit of moisture to skin because it has goodness of jojoba oil, aloe Vera and vitamin E. I really like it and I am sure these wipes will be very gentle on baby skin too like mother’s touch 🙂
- Water based
- Alcohol free
- Parabens free
- Wipe size is good for one-time use
- Bit moisturizing
- Does not irritate
- Could have provided lid lock to make it more secure
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: PR Sample
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: