I am back with another review and today I am going to review Neesh Pocket perfumes. So who doesn’t like to smell nice. I personally can’t go without perfumes. You won’t believe that I apply perfume before going to bed :p I always carry one perfume with me but usually their packaging is so bulky which gives extra weight to my purse :/ . Then I came across Neesh attar base perfumes. It’s unique packaging caught my attention :).
NEESH is proud to introduce itself as a component company with a wide range of fragrance products. Their products are used extensively in the cosmetics industry. Neesh ensures the use of natural and fresh ingredients so that we can offer the customer a delightful and aromatic experience through their products. They believe fragrance is life enhancing and their solitary focus is on creating special and incomparable fragrances in exceptional products.
Neesh has a collection of 12 perfumes, 6 for men and 6 for women. They all have unique packaging with unique names.
You can buy them from neesh website or from flipkart, amazon, ebay and snapdeal.
Let’s see what all I like about Neesh perfumes.
INR 340 for 20ml
Its packaging reminds me of Taj Mahal because of its mughal kind of architecture print.
- Top Note: Indian Saffron, Tea Rose
- Middle Note: Castoreum
- Base Note: Agarwood , Amber
Oud E Khaas:
- Top Note: Sharp Sweet Wood with Indian Saffron Note
- Middle Note: Agarwood, Patchouly
- Base Note: Agarwood, Musk
Belle D Oud:
- Top Note: Honey, Berry, Iran Saffron
- Middle Note: Indian Rose, Exotic Prune
- Base Note: Musk, Gark Amber
- They are pocket friendly.
- They contain very high quality fragrances
- Lasts for good 8 hours after that it starts fading but the fragrance will be there for 12 hours.
- Travel friendly, it easily fits in every pocket.
- Made of natural and fresh ingredients.
Neesh has a nice collection of 12 perfumes. They are long-lasting and travel friendly. You should give it a try. I am gonna try other fragrances from their collection as well.
To watch full review click on below link.
Disclaimer: These products were sent by brand for the review purpose.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: