I am a huge fan of Patanjali brand and whenever there is something new in market from this brand I never fail to try it. So recently I bought Patanjali Dant Kanti Fresh Active Gel Toothpaste (before this I was using Patanjali Dant kanti 😉) and I thought to penned down few points about this new launch. Scroll down to read more.
To know more about the brand click here.
INR 45 for 80gm
18 months from the date of mfg
- Cleanse deeply your teeth & gums, protects effectively for a longer time from germs & bad odour caused by bacteria and keep them healthy and strong
- Gives you deep fresh breath & pleasant taste with cooling effect.
- Protects your teeth from gingival bleeding, toothache and periodontal diseases.
The red and white packaging attracted me towards this toothpaste. The product comes in a tube which has red color screw cap. I have 80gm of pack which is good for travel purpose. The product reminds me of closeup fresh gel, it also has red color and smells pretty much similar. It definitely gives cooling effect and fresh breath. All the natural ingredients present in it helps in fighting with tooth and gum problems like Toothache, bleeding, periodontal diseases, bad odour etc. It has thick gel like consistency which lather well and makes teeth clean and bright & it tastes good as well 😉 I like this product, it is very affordable and does what it claims.
- Gives fresh cooling effect
- Controls bad odour
- Makes teeth clean and bright
- Travel friendly
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: