Since ages I have used dove shampoo then suddenly I had a feeling that I should try some other shampoos as well. So I decided to get my hands on this patanjali kesh kanti hair cleanser with milk protein. So let’s see what all I like about this product.
INR 95 for 200ml
24 months from the date of mfg
- This shampoo is mainly for dry and rough hair.
- It has milk protein which controls frizziness of hair.
- After using this shampoo my hair feels soft and manageable.
- It gives nourishment and shine to my hair.
- On heavy oiled hair need some extra shampoo to take it off.
- It has normal consistency with very nice fragrance.
- I don’t need conditioner after using this shampoo, as this only makes my hair so soft.
- It is decently priced.
- Packaging is travel friendly.
- Availability might be an issue.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: