Its summer and I am fully into cotton clothes and I like my clothes to be neat and freshly ironed. But my old iron from Philips (very old model without steam option) was not giving me the desired result. SO recently I bought Philips Steam&Go Handheld Garment Steamer. After having my hands on this iron, I am here to share few details about it.
Quick and effective, wherever you are. Useful at home and a great travel companion, our handheld garment steamers heat up quickly and make it easy to remove creases without using an ironing board.
To know more about the brand click here.
- Safe for delicate clothes
- Ideal for last-minute touch-ups and travel
- Lightweight & portable
- Compact solution for easy de-wrinkling
- Use vertically or horizontally for better results
- 1200W, up to 22g/min
- Horizontal & Vertical Steaming
- 70ml Detachable water tank
Vertical & horizontal steaming for more convenience
- Steam vertically for quick de-wrinkling and to refresh hanging clothes without an ironing board. Steam horizontally to get perfect results on difficult to iron areas like cuffs and collars. In either position powerful continuous steam provides great results.
SmartFlow heated plate for better steaming results*
- Thanks to SmartFlow technology, the steam plate is heated up to an optimal temperature, safe for all fabrics, and prevents wet spots. The heated steam plate helps to press the fabric while steaming horizontally and provides even better steaming results*.
Automatic continuous steam for easy de-wrinkling
- An electric pump automatically provides continuous steam for easy and quick de-wrinkling.
Brush accessory for thicker fabrics
- The brush attachment opens the fabric fibers and enables better steam penetration. It is especially good for thicker garments like jackets and coats. It can also help remove dirts and pills.
Safe on all ironable fabrics, no burns guaranteed
- The steamer is safe to use on all ironable fabrics and garments. The steam plate can be safely pressed against any clothing with no risk of burning – a great solution for delicate fabrics, like silk.
No ironing board needed
- Using a clothes steamer on hanging garments eliminates the need for an ironing board, so de-wrinkling is easy and hassle-free.
Compact design for convenient use, storage and travel
- The handheld garment steamer is ergonomically designed to be light, compact and comfortable to use. Just press the trigger and watch wrinkles and creases disappear.
Detachable water tank for easier filling
- The water tank detaches for easy filling under the tap.
2.5m cord for longer reach
- for longer reach
Continuous steam removes odors and kills 99.9%* of bacteria
- Hot steam refreshes your clothes and kills up to 99.9% of bacteria*. Less frequent washing and dry-cleaning saves time and money, and helps clothes last longer.
Let me start with the packaging, it comes in purple color box which has all the possible details about the iron printed on it. It has 1200watts power and comes with 2 years of warranty. I usually like Philips products and I like this one too. There is no compromise in the quality, it provides nice grip and hold. It comes with 2.5 m long cord which makes easy to work with it. It has 70ml detachable water tank, you need to fill it with RO water so that salt should not get deposit in the tank and make its life long. After plugging in the switch, you need to press the button provided at the bottom of the iron, as you press the button an orange light will glow, wait for 45 sec and the iron will be ready to use. This garment steamer can be used vertically and horizontally. I like to iron my light texture tops and shirts vertically where as for cotton kurtas and other cotton clothes horizontal ironing gives best result. It also comes with a brush which is useful to iron coats and other woolen garments. Do not forget to wear safety glove to protect your hand from burning as the steam comes out from the iron is very hot. As it has very small water tank, it can produce steam for maximum 2 clothes, after that you need to refill the water and repeat the process. But for me it is okay because I like to wear freshly iron clothes and with 70ml water it is easily achievable. For demo kindly check the video link provided at the end. Over all I like it, this is compact can be carried while traveling and it serves my purpose.
- Compact easy to carry and store
- Works well on all textured clothes
- Easily de-wrinkles cotton clothes
- Heated plate for better steaming results
- 70ml water tank can iron up to two clothes at a time, then you need to re fill the water a repeat the process
Watch Full Video Here:
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: