When work gives you less time to plan out stylish outfits for parties, get togethers, office or even shopping, sometimes the best wardrobe staple to have in hand is a scarf as it is not only flattering and versatile but also adds a certain level of drama to overall look.
Let’s see few Scarf Hacks:
- Scarves are the savior of bad hair day, just wrap up the scarf on your head, it will work as some hair accessories.
- Light weight cotton malmal and handloom cotton jamdani scarves are best suited for any weather conditions. They boost up your fashion quotient by protecting you when it’s a bit sunny outdoors and work as a coverup when the temperature starts to cool off.
- Add flair to a simple outfit by draping a large fringed scarf around your shoulders. This would also make for a fashion staple.
- To tame down those monsoons frizzy hair, wrap the scarf on your head as bandana, it doubles up as a cool head-gear.
- To give some extra oomph to your look, make a bun or pony tail and wrap a thin scarf around it and let the tails flow free. Get more creative by turning your scarf into hat band.
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: