So, the recent launch from Stay Quirky after nail polish and Kajal are their lipsticks. They have launched 24 shades which has reds, browns, neutrals and unconventional shades like back, green, yellow and blue. Out of 24 shades I have got two shades with me which are shade no. 5 (Shut up and kiss me already) and shade no. 11 (Bad girl’s wild lips). Let’s read more to know does it work on my lips 😊
To know more about the brand click here.
INR 275 for 4.2gm
3 years from the date of mfg
You don’t need words when your lips will do the talking. A girl has no name but she solemnly swears she is up to no good, the moment she puts on a red lipstick. This highly pigmented lipstick glides on super smooth on your lips going from curiously creamy texture to drying mesmerizing matte.
- You don’t need words when your lips will do the talking
- A girl has no name but she solemnly swears she is up to no good, the moment she puts on a red lipstick
- This highly pigmented lipstick glides on super smooth on your lips going from curiously creamy texture to drying mesmerising matte
- This non transferable beauty lasts long and long and long giving you high coverage
- Freeze your age in time, one gorgeous lip at a time
- A kickass formula for the sassy, for the fancy, for the classy and the badassy ! Go on ladies ! Be a total BadAss ! Life is too short to stay ordinary
- Stay Quirky !
These lipsticks come in matte black cuboid bullet which locks with click sound hence it is quite sturdy and travel friendly. They are super affordable and right now on discount on purple.com. It has semi matte finish which is very comfortable on lips and keep lips moisturized. All the 24 shades have quirky names with shade numbers. It also has very mild fragrance in it which does not bother. I like both the shades because they are different from each other. Shade no. 5 (Shut up and kiss me already) is a very deep red color which will go for any skin tone, it lasts for 3 to 4 hours, also it is very pigmented. Whereas shade no. 11 (Bad girl’s wild lips) is neutral brown shade good for everyday purpose. This shade will not flatter on deeper skin tones but warm tone girls can definitely try it. This also last for around 3 hours. Both the lipsticks transfer a lot hence after a meal you need to give a touch up. Over all it is a steal deal but the only thing which bothers me is the shade shown on web site is slightly different from the actual product. Like for shade no. 5 the picture shown on site is very deep brownish/peachish shade but in actual it is a red shade. So, keep this in mind before selecting the shade.
- Variety of shades
- Quirky shade names
- Semi matte finish
- Travel friendly
- Easily available
- Not waterproof (as claimed)
- Shades mentioned on site differs from actual product
Watch Full Video Here:
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: