For a good hairstyle one of the most important things is a good hair dryer. Also, it comes for a rescue when I am in a hurry to go out, not for styling but only for hair drying because I do not like to go out with wet hair as it tends to break more. I had a hair dryer from Philips but I forgot it at my mom’s place in Agra so I had to buy a new one for me. After doing a bit of research I ended up buying Syska Hair Dryer. If you are looking for buying this particular hair dryer then read more about it.
Self-grooming has become a norm with the millennial and Gen-Z populations in India. To cater to this customer, Syska has created innovative and user-friendly personal care products that see to every grooming need for Men and Women. From trimmers to hair straighteners, Syska Personal Care helps you stay style versatile.
To know more about the brand click here.
INR 1069 (after discount I got for INR 729 from amazon.in)
Live your style every day. Get that desired look with the hd1610 hair dryer from syska. It gives your hair a perfect conditioning for shiny, smooth and frizz-free hair. It is specially designed to keep your hair soft as it is equipped with big wind inlet which reduces air swirl for quiet and efficient drying. It comes with overheating protection for a safe hair drying experience. The narrow concentrator gives effective drying with frizz free hair experience and lets you try new hair styles. The compact and foldable design makes it easy to handle and carry wherever you want to. So, if you think it’s not possible to look stylish every day, think again. Here’s your gear – hd1610.
Everyday Care for your Hair!
- The 1200W trendy Syska Hair Dryer is exactly what you need for your everyday hair drying & styling. It makes every look possible with less effort and more style.
2 Speed Function for Extra Care!
- We know that you love your hair. Precisely why, this powerful hair dryer comes with 2 pre-selected heat & speed setting that gives you the flexibility to control the air flow & maintain the moisture in your hair.
Carry Wherever you Go!
- This compact and light weight Hair Dryer comes with a foldable design which makes it easy for you to carry wherever you want to.
- Flaunt every look of your desire without worrying about hair damage. The Syska Hair Dryer comes with over heat protection which protects your hair from excess heat.
Heat Balance Technology with Low Noise
- The heat balance technology prevents heat concentration and distributes hot air evenly to dry your hair gently. Also, the big wind inlet which reduces air swirl for quiet and efficient drying.
Warranty & Crafted in Korea
- 2 years warranty for complete peace of mind & crafted in Korea with the latest technology and expertise.
It comes in white color carton box which has a picture of syska hair dryer with colorful graphics. It has hair dryer, user manual and warranty card.
Syska trendsetter hair dryer model no. HD1610 is very compact as it has foldable handle which makes it super travel friendly, also it can easily fit into a vanity table. This hair dryer comes in white and turquoise color combination (I do not no whether it comes in other color options). It has one cool air option and two hot air options which was missing in my earlier Philips hair dryer. I use cool air option to groom Bruno (my pet, if you have not seen his intro video do watch it after reading this review). Hair drying becomes quick and less time-consuming because of its 1200-watt power. It hardly takes 5 minutes to dry my hair (medium length). It also makes less noise and has auto heat cut option. It also comes with a nozzle for styling purpose but I do not use it as I have already mentioned that I use hair dryer just for drying my hair. With its long cord it is very easy to work. Now I always carry it on holidays as well. Good and affordable option to go for.
- Has 1200-watt power
- 1 cool and 2 hot air options
- Quality is good
- None now
Watch Full Video Here:
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: