Finally the day has come when we all are pepped up with our outfits, hairstyle and accessories intact. With all the parties, loud Bollywood music and delicious food, the festival of colours is all about letting the hair down and having a blast. Smeared in rich and vibrant hues, Holi brings colour, unrestrained joy, a promise full of warm days and new beginnings. But, it also brings with itself a lot of skin allergies, irritations and break-outs. To save you from the aftermath and looking like a multi-coloured canvas this season, Sandhya Sakhuja, Business Head – Personal Care, Fabindia suggests a few simple before and after Holi skin care tips. Follow these tips and roll in the splash of colours and do not let skin woes stop you from playing!
Pre Holi Care- Fabindia has a whole range of natural bath and body oils/cleansers to take care of your skin while you enjoy playing with colours.
- Before you take a plunge into the hues, make sure your hair is perfectly oiled. Massage your hair vigorously with Coconut Oil or Olive Oil as they form a thick coating and protect it from damage.
- Use good amount of Almond and Coconut Body Butter to keep your skin hydrated. It also helps in getting off the colour easily.
- If you can, Bathe in Sunscreen! Indian summers are very harsh and colours can make your skin more prone to sun damage.
Post Holi Care– You’ve played a spirited Holi and have soaked in the colours all day. It is now time to gently cleanse your skin, hair and nurture them with our natural plant-derived products which are Sulphate and Paraben free.
- Massage your hair with our Rejuvenating Oil on every alternate day after Holi. This will strengthen your hair roots and let the colours wash away from your scalp.
- Wash the colours off with our mild and natural Kesar and Chandan Facewash as the antioxidant properties of this unique blend soothes the rough and dry patches of the skin.
- Immediately after your bath, apply a moisturizer on the face and body on damp skin. This helps to seal in moisture.
- Deeply cleanse your hair with our Rejuvenating Shampoo infused with natural ingredients and condition them as well.
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: