Curated boxes are trending these days, there are curated box available for everything like makeup, chocolates, jewellery, clothes and what not. So recently I came across to this site Stylenook which curate apparel box especially for working women. I am sure you must have gone through the situation where you think “aaj kya pehanu???“(what to wear) To solve this issue there come the life saver Stylenook.
What is Style Nook?
- StyleNook is a styling service focused on curating clothes and accessories for the working woman in India. Based on your budget, work culture, preferences, body measurements and needs, our in-house stylists pick products exclusively for you. Think of it as you directing what you’d like and a personal stylist sending you a set of clothes and accessories to choose from.
How does this work?
- Fill out your profile: With your profile, we will precisely know your size, style, budget, work culture and preferences. It will take just 10 minutes. You only do it once and we are fashion allies forever!
- We will send you a box of 5 clothes/accessories handpicked by a stylist within 2 weeks of you placing an order. The stylist will keep your profile details in mind while choosing products. You have the option to try before you buy. You only pay for what you decide to keep.
- After you get the box, try everything from the comfort of your home. Keep what you love and return the rest. We do insist you to try everything on. We will pick up the products that you return.
- We love feedback! The ‘Returns form’ will contain a section which will allow you to tell us what worked wonders and what didn’t. Your feedback allows us to pull our socks up and deliver work looks that are more… You!
To know more about the brand click here.
So, I followed the steps and made my account at stylenook and filled my preferences which was very easy and interesting. Then a stylist was assigned to curate my box. Keeping my choices in mind she picked 5 pieces. All the clothes came in a carton box, and every piece was packed in separate transparent bag. On my box I got a customized message for me which was a sweet gesture 😊 All the clothes are different from each other in respect of design, style and color which I quite liked. After receiving the pack, you will get 3 days to try them and decide what apparels you want to keep and do not want to keep. Once you decide, fill the return form and a guy will come at your doorstep to pick the returned pack, totally hassle free:) . Over all I like this service, that you get designer clothes at comfort of your home which was handpicked especially for you with the experts and if you don’t like few things you may easily return them and pay only for the what you keep. In one word it is “superb”. Let’s see what all clothes I have got in this box.
Use Code ‘NS10’ to get 10% off on keep of INR 2000.
Rust orange long shrug from the brand Dressberry for INR 393
Brown and cream printed silk scarf for INR 499
The Mustard top from the brand Vaak for INR 999
Pink body blouse shirt from brand Van Heusen for INR 1260
Maroon solid top from the brand Harpa for INR 1270
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: