We girls love doing makeup and i am one of those. But i am more of an eye makeup girl. So today i am going to review an organic eyeliner from brand BON organics. I love applying kajal and eyeliner and when i came to know about herbal eyeliner i could not resist myself trying it. Read more to know how it fared.
INR 465 for 8gm
Activated Charcoal of Bamboo (Bambusoideae) Shea Butter (Vitellaria paradoxa), Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao), BON Pure Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Essential Oil of Vetiver, Lemon Oil (Citrus × limon), & Natural Vegetable Glycerin. No Fragrances, No Harsh Chemicals, No Alcohol, No Animal Products, No Parabens or Sulfates.
This very special Eye Liner is 100% free of chemicals, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, and other nonsense! This Eye Liner is a gift in itself as it not only Enhances & Defines your eyes, but will also nourish the skin and hair follicles in the eye area! And all of this is WITHOUT Clogging the pores!
They aim to provide us an alternative to chemical/artificial makeup.
Direction to Use:
Apply required quantity with a damp brush for precise definition or apply dry for a milder smoky effect.
- This is 100% natural and hand-made.
- It does not irritate eyelid area rather it nourishes eyelid area and hair follicles (eyelashes).
- It is very easy to work with this product.
- Gives very nice smokey look, You may use damp brush for precise look.
- It can be used as Eye Liner, Brow powder, soft Eyeliner.
- It is travel friendly.
- It has got powdery consistency so you need to be careful while applying it.(if it ll go in eyes, its gonna irritate)
- It does not stays for long time.
If i ignore the longevity of this product, then i just love this product. Its 100% free of chemicals, artificial colors, artificial fragrances. It can be used as Eye Liner, Brow powder, soft Eyeliner.
To watch full review of this product click the link below.
Disclaimer: This product was sent by brand for review purpose.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: