Winter season is going and during these chilling days when we just want to be in our blanket while having some hot food. In winters gajar ka halwa is the hot favourite among all of us, so today I am going to share with you the recipe of gajar ka halwa. For this we need:
- Carrot 1 kg
- Sugar 250 gm
- Khoya/ Mawa 250 gm
- Milk 1 cup
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- kaju 8- 10 chopped
- cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Firstly peel the upper layer of carrots and wash it properly. Then grate it with the help of food processor or greater.
- Now put 1 tbsp of oil in pressure cooker and put grated carrot and little bit of water in it and pressure cook it for 3- 5 min.
- After that take out the cooked carrot into a wok, add 1 tbsp of ghee and mix it well on medium flame.
- Then add 1 cup of milk and let it cook till it gets little thick, at this time u need to add sugar let it dissolve properly.
- When this mixture gets Little thick add mawa in to it and cook for 5 min.
- Add cardamom powder and garnish with chopped kaju and your halwa is ready to serve.
Make this gajar ka halwa at home for your family and friends, I am sure everyone will like it.:)
Do give your comments and suggestions…
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: