I was looking for a good face wash which can cure my dry skin problem because these days my skin is troubling me a lot, in spite of heavy moisturizer I needed some moisturizing face wash as well. So one day I saw add of this product on TV and next day only I went to market and bought it. It been some time I have been using this face wash and the tube is almost going to finish, so it a right time to share my review for this product.
INR 55 for 50 ml
- I bought this face wash to get some extra moisture for my face so that I can get rid of dry skin and I must say that it did it.
- Yes, this face wash prevents drying.
- It contains aloe vera and vitamin E, which is good for skin.
- It has some soapy kind of fragrance.
- It says that it does not contain harmful chemicals which is a good part.
- After wash it gives cooling effect.
- After washing my face I don’t feel like putting moisturizer but if you have very dry skin then you have to apply moisturizer immediately.
- It didn’t give me breakouts.
- Price is moderate.
- Easily available
- Travel friendly.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: