In today’s lifestyle most of us have eye sight issues for which we have to wear spectacles or lens. No doubt lens can give you a new look but one should take care of them to avoid any kind of infection. So today I will share few tips on how you can take care of your lens.
If you wear lens or planning to buy them in future you should keep few steps in mind:
- The very important rule before you touch lens is to wash your hands with mild soap. Later wipe with tissue paper or micro fiber cloth( which does not leave lint)
- Always use lens solution like bio true, Renu etc. Never put tab water on lens it will spoil them.
- Whenever you are doing eye makeup make sure to do eye makeup after wearing lens and take off your lens before removing makeup.
- Lenses make eyes more light-sensitive, so always wear sun glasses or hat before stepping out in the sun.
- Do not swim with your lens on.
- See the doctor immediately if you have any discomfort or irritation with lenses.
- Never share lenses with someone else. You are prone to infection if you do so.
I do wear lenses on daily basis and by following these simple steps I keep my eyes safe from infection.
Hope you all did find it helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: