Today I am going to review “Modeling Cup Pack” Inoface cosmetics. I got this pack from skin18.com Earlier also I have done a review of their products and those were pretty good. There are 10 types of Inoface Modeling Cup packs. This is a “vitamin” modeling pack, best for elastic and brightening of skin, suitable for inelastic and dull skin.
To know more about the brand click here.
- Modeling packs are also known as rubber mask or peel off masks.
- Modeling packs are applied after using essence or serum because modeling packs make vacuum between mask and skin which helps in locking the moisture and goodness of serum applied earlier.
- Hence it provides nutrition/moisturizing/cooling/soothing effect and also helps absorb essence/serum.
Direction For Use:
- Prepare the inoface modeling pack with clean water.
- Open the cup, turn around the cap and fill the cap with water 2 times.
- Then quickly stir using spatula.
- On your clean face apply this mask evenly except eyes and nostrils.
- Wait for 15 to 20 minutes to dry.
- Slowly peel off the mask from face.
- Wipe off the left over mask from face with wet wipes.
It comes in small white color cup container with screw cap. Inside it there is modeling powder and one spatula. The powder is very fine and has sweet scent in it. As per the instructions I mixed the pack with clean water and applied on my face. This pack gives very nice cooling effect which is relaxing. After 20 minute it was completely dry and then I peeled off the mask. There was not too much of pulling or tugging to remove the it. After using it for first time I could see that it has reduced my pores. There was not rashes or breakouts rather my skin was feeling soft and moisturized. I think to get better effect I should use it at least twice a month.
- Easy to make and apply
- Peels off easily
- Leaves skin soft and moisturized
- It reduces face pores
- To maintain the results you need to us it on regular basis.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: PR Sample
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: