Like we take care of our face, hair, skin it is very important to take proper care of nails as well both hands and feet. That’s why regular manicure and pedicure is must, but because of our hectic schedule it is little hard to visit parlour every now and then. So I found very quick and easy method for taking care of our nails at home. Read more if you want to know how to do it 🙂
For Nail care routine you need:
- Warm water
- Nail polish remover
- Nail cutter
- Cuticle pusher
- Olive oil (or any other oil/cream)
- Nail buffer set
- I usually like to trim my nails just after shower because that time my nails and citicles are very soft and it makes the job easy.
- Or else you can dip your fingers in warm water for 5 minutes after removing nail polish.
- Wipe off excess water and apply olive oil or any other oil of your choice.
- Give gentle massage to nails.
- Then trim the nails and push back the cuticles with the tool.
- Be careful while pushing cuticles don’t push them too much otherwise you will end up hurting yourself.
- If you have nail buffer set then go ahead and use it to clean, condition and give shine to your nails.
- After that apply your favorite nail polish.
- And you are done.
Following these simple steps will make nails healthy and strong.
Watch Full Review Here:
Hope you all did find it helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: