Hope you all are doing well, sorry for not blogging for quite time because last month I was little busy, I went to my native and after coming back I was down with fever, cough and cold…but now I
feeling better. So I thought of doing a quick review of this product which I bought in my native and i am using this for last one month. Let’s get started:
INR: 90 for 3gm
- This is a herbal kajal which does not smudge and smear.
- It indulge, relax and soothe your eyes.
- A safe and unique ointment formulation. Its special combination of precious herbs, vegetable oils and waxes helps to maintain and improve vision.
- Taking the very first point that this kajal does not smudge but i am sorry to say that it does smudge little bit if you are applying it on water line. And if you apply it on your water line as well as tight line its gonna smudge a lot.
- Even if it smudges, i like it because it is so smooth it glides like butter and its the perfect black for me. I could not get this black colour in any other kajals.
- It does not irritate or sting my eyes so i agree on the claim that it relaxes and soothes eyes 🙂
- It is made up of natural ingredients so i like it a lot. It reminds me of the kajal which my grandmaa used to make. It smells exactly like that one.
- Whether it improves vision or not i still need to check.
- Its shelf life is 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
- It is pocket friendly.
- You can buy this product from patanjali stores only.
- So those who are looking for the kajals which are easy to apply, soothes eyes and relaxes they can definitely give it a try.
4/5 one mark deducted for smudging.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: