So today I am going to review a cream eye shadow from the brand stars cosmetics. Quite sometime back I wanted to try my hands on cream eye shadow, because I was a beginner so I didn’t want to invest a lot on cream eye shadow. Then one day I was just doing online shopping and I came across with this eye shadow. I never heard about this brand so I was in a fix whether I should try it or not. Then I thought let’s give it a chance and I ordered two cream eye shadows one is gold and another is silver in shade. I have been using these eye shadows from last three months. So let’s see what all I like about this product:
INR 150 for 8gm
- I like this product a lot.
- It has a very creamy texture which blends so well.
- On applying the shade comes out very nice silver color. It is highly pigmented.
- It works well on applying with finger.
- It has good staying power, without eye primer it stays for 7 to 8 hours which is pretty good.
- It’s affordable.
- Packaging is nice makes it travel friendly.
- You can get this product online only.
- These eye shadows have shade number.
- Expiry date and Ingredients are not mentioned.
- The only thing which bothers me is the smell of this product, it has a very strong chemical kind of smell, but the good part is it fades of gradually.
So yes if you are a beginner and you want some affordable cream eye shadows then you can go for this product.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: