For quite sometime I have been very much fascinated with the color corrector but I was little confused like which one to buy, so I did research and ended up buying two color correctors in the shade yellow and orange from star’s cosmetics. I have been using these for last two months and here I am with the review.
INR 225 for 5 gm
3 years from the date of mfg.
- Yellow color corrector is good to hide or neutralize purple color skin imperfections like dark circles where as orange color corrector is good to neutralize blue color skin imperfections.
- These color corrector are very creamy and easy to blend.
- Yellow one is good for fair to medium skin beauties and orange one is good for dusky/darker skin beauties.
- They are very pigmented.
- Decently priced.
- It is available online only.
- It comes in flip call container, the cap is not tight enough, so if you are traveling you have to keep it in its outer packaging/carton.
- One thing which bothers me is the strong smell gradually it fades off.
So, of you want to try some color corrector you can definitely give it a try.
Hope you all did find the review helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: