For everyday makeup I like to use BB/CC creams as a base reason being: it is easy to use/blend, gives natural coverage and light on skin. That is the reason I keep trying new BB creams, so today I am here with a review of Stay Quirky BB cream in shade Single Malt 02. Scroll more to know how it worked on me.
To know more about the brand click here.
INR 249 for 30gm
3 years from the mfg date
- The Stay Quirky BB Cream is a blend of ingredients from Europe and is perfect for days you want some coverage and want to avoid foundation
- This clever little product is a time and money saver, shrinking your makeup bag down by having all the benefits of a serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock in one! Stay Quirky BB Cream is the perfect buy if you are looking for light coverage
- Use it to cover skin imperfections such as scars and blemishes
- This product is like a lighter foundation with all your skin benefits thrown into it
- And well, it comes in three shades, so you are sure to find your match
It comes in a black squeezy tube with a very fine nozzle. It is very compact hence great for travel. It is very light in texture and more on mousse(y) side. This light texture makes it blend easily and it gets absorbed in skin with in a minute. It has sheer coverage and I did not find it build-able. It does not cover dark spots and under eye circles completely (you may watch demo here). Has mild scent to it which fades after application. I have a combination to dry skin, so it stays for around 4 hours but to make it last long I need to set it with compact powder. It also gives dewy finish which is my favorite (but it claims to give matte finish). But if you have oily skin go ahead and set it with compact/loose powder. It does not break me out. It has glycerin which hydrates skin well. Over all it is good for every day use, only if you like sheer coverage.
- Sheer coverage
- Easily available
- Dewy finish
- It claims matte finish but is get dewy finish
- Sheer coverage and non build-able
Watch Full Video Here:
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: