Stay Quirky has launched soo many makeup products in which I have already done a review of stay quirky Kajal, liquid liner, liquid lipstick, liquid foundation, lipsticks and here I am with another stay quirky product which is its Compact powder in shade no 02, Honey I love you! I really like the way stay quirky has given quirky names to all their products. Scroll down to read more about this product.
To know more about the brand click here.
INR 199 for 9 gm (after discount)
3 years from the date of mfg
The mystery behind that flawless bold beauty’s chic look is her exceptional choice of compact. What else does one desire when one has the Stay Quirky ‘Honey, I love you’ compact in her backpack?
- Complexion- Wheatish Skin
- Skin Type- All Skin Types
- Speciality- Paraben Free, Dermatologically Tested, Vegan
- Benefits- Sun Protection, Skin Brightening, Mattifying, Long Lasting, Compact Packaging, Travel Friendly Packaging, Sweat Proof
- Yo beautiful! Guess what’s specially made for you? The Stay Quirky compact! You can now sparkle with confidence and walk miles with a perfectly unblemished impression
- All you pretties, up the sass and radiate class with just a little dab of this spectacular powder
- Startle all, through the day and night by smearing up the lustrous Stay Quirky compact
- This sleek, polished, velvety compact is designed to be a girl’s best companion
- You will get a glamorous appearance that will leave behind a trail of hypnotized peeps
- Get ready to witness jaw-drops just at the sight of your incredibly flawless make up
- You don’t need to cake up to shimmer in the dim, all you need is a slight natural dab of Stay Quirky compact and you’ll be ready to glow!!
It comes in a black and brown cartoon box on which you can see the picture of broken compact and other details on sides and back of pack. Actual product comes in matte black compact case which looks classy. When you open it, there is a small mirror which serves the purpose. Then to secure the compact there is a transparent round sheet on top of it has powder puff (which I feel is of no use) I am in shade no 02 (honey I love you) there are three more options: Ivory When You Worry 1, Beige Babe 3, High on Caffeine 4(which is the darkest shade among all). The formula has silky feel to it which helps in spreading the product evenly. It also gives sheer coverage which I like because on daily basis I usually apply moisturizer and on top of it I like to use compact powder to give natural look. It stays on my face for around 4 hours (as I have slightly dry skin) I believe oily skin people will need to give a touch up after every 3 hours. Also, if you do not use mattifying foundation underneath this will start creasing after few hours. Hence this product is good for normal and combination skin beauties, oily skin girls might not enjoy it.
- Travel Friendly
- Mattifies skin
- Sheer coverage
- Good for ever day use
- Start creasing after 3 hours
- Oily skin girls need to do touch-up frequently
Hope you all did find this post helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored and all product(s) is purchased by my money.
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: