The trend of using shaving razors has been established as an efficient, painless and cost-effective way to lose the body hair on the go since its inception, but it seems a lot of questions have also been raised in female minds over the years about the side effects and aftermath of picking up a razor as a long-term hair removal choice.
Today I am here to help restore your confidence in shaving as safe and an up to speed mode of getting rid of unwanted body hair because I am shaving my body (except face) for last 5 years and I am very happy about the whole process. Lets bust some of these myths and uncover the truth behind this fuzz.
Common shaving myths:
MYTH: Shaving causes hair to grow back thicker, darker and faster.
- Shaving does not cause hair to grow back thicker, darker or faster. Hair regrowth is determined by what’s on your genetics and hormones. As hair grows back, the blunt ends make it seem thicker.
MYTH: Shaving causes ingrown hair.
- Whether waxing or shaving are your go-to hair removal methods, so always start with clean, exfoliated skin. This is the best way to prevent ingrown hair.
MYTH: Shaving leaves skin dry and flaky.
- Shaving is your skin’s best friend. Shaving helps skin feel smooth by whisking away your top layer of dead skin.
MYTH: Shaving will make my tan fade faster.
- Actually, regular shaving can enhance your tan by sweeping away the top layer of flaky skin that hides your gorgeous glow.
MYTH: It’s okay to shave without water.
- It is not recommend. Water and shave gel are critical for a comfortable shave. It helps the razor glide over skin. If you’re in a hurry, try the Venus Comfort Glide Freesia Razor —with 2-in-1 shave gel bars, you can shave in one easy step. In this you have to wet the razor for light lather.
MYTH: Shaving cream isn’t necessary; soap and water works just as well.
- Shave gels tend to be less drying than ordinary soap. Shave gels lubricate to help provide a layer of protection against nicks and cuts. Shave gel also helps you keep track of where you’ve shaved to help you avoid missing any spots.
Hope you all did find it helpful and would give it a try.Let me know if you have questions and queries to ask!!
Give My Blog Rating On BlogAdda here
Follow me on: